We are an established multi-disciplinary architectural and creative studio based in the 124 Street Arts District of Downtown Edmonton, a perfect location for a company that thrives on creative thinking. We pride ourselves on building communities, and developing long term relationships with our clients and stakeholders. We are regarded as dynamic innovators, inspiring our team members to be leaders in the industry. As we continually improve and evolve our design practice, we strive to be the architectural and design studio of choice for clients and staff, as well as thought leaders in our community.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
An enthusiastic and highly energized, organized and motivated individual with exceptional communication and organizational skills. This role will be a key contributor to business development at KENNEDY working with firm Principals.
As PROPOSAL STRATEGIST, youR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
Pre-Proposal / Planning
• Tender Search (APC, MERX, etc.)
• Preliminary Review of Potential Tender (Go-No-Go Matrix +/or Abstract)
• Preliminary Inquiries w/ Client (Budget, Scope, Schedule, etc.)
• Build Proposal Components: KENNEDY Project Data, Team CVs + Bios, Graphics, Proposal Content, Photos, Project Sheets, Sub-Consultants Info, Corporate Profile
• Identify requirement for optional/mandatory Pre-Proposal / Pre-Bid Site Meeting(s)
• Proposal Kick off Team Meeting; including Sub-Consultants; Proposal Strategies, Approach, Selection of Team and Projects, as needed
• Proposal Writing, Editing, and Graphics
• Proposal Research: Information Gathering – Project Details; Scope, Size, Original Budget, Construction Cost, Proposed and Actual Project Start and Completion Dates, Project Description, Innovative Design Features, Project Opportunities + Challenges, Photos, Team Members and Sub-Consultants/Specialty Subs, Client /or Contractor Reference Info, etc.
Information Gathering – Proposed Team Member Details; Relevant Project Experience, Expertise, Background, etc.
• Proposal Draft Review; Content, Fees/Hourly Rates, Schedule, Graphics, etc.
• Final Reviews and editing
• Printing and Binding
• Meeting Submission deadlines
• Minimum 2 years experience working at an architecture, engineering, construction, marketing or related consulting firm in a proposal writing capacity
• Must have excellent organization, communication, writing and time management skills
• Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign
• Ability to work under pressure, follow timelines, and meet deadlines
• Detail oriented
GOT WHAT IT TAKES? APPLY NOW!
Please send a cover letter and resume to careers [at] kennedycreate.com. All submissions are kept in confidence.